Our client is a leading European Airline company that is looking for new team members for the constant growing business.
Brno is the second largest city of the Czech Republic. It has a thousand year old history with a number of Baroque and Renaissance buildings.
- Handling telephone calls regarding flight connections and reservations;
- Providing services for a variety of different program;
- Assisting telephone check-ins;
- Ticket sales assistance.
- Fluent in German and English;
- Additional foreign language is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of PCs;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Visa Provided - the client will help you to get all the necessary documents;
- Attractive Salary + Bonus + Meal Vouchers + Accommodation;
- Performance-based bonus system;
- Work in a multinational team (over 30 nationalities) and dynamic organization;
- Possibility to attend further training abroad;
- Relocation package provided;
- Discount in Flights to anywhere!
At MGI recruitment we specialize in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres. From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific
Refer a Friend:
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!