Our client is a global leader in Customer Relationship Management, in cooperation with one of the largest multinational companies worldwide within the IT and Media sectors, with HQ in California and provider of some of the most appealing electronic devices at the current time.
You will be working as a member of the French team providing technical support for customers using OS.
• Native French and fluent English
• Graduates of High School
• Good Knowledge of PC
• Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
• Passionate about customer services
• To receive and place phone calls
• Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
• To perform data entry and use software programs.
• Excellent relocation package: flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation at a hotel
• Competitive salary
• Free Greek lessons for those interested
• Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company
It is almost impossible not to have heard of this city before. And this is basically because Athens is one of the most interesting European cities, and not only because of its incredible history and ancient monuments. It is also because of its great gastronomy, weather and the warmth of the people who inhabit it.
Including the metropolitan area, Athens counts with around 3 million people, which is why the capital of Greece is full of cultural activities and a great night life.
If you are interested in the position or if you would like more details about it, apply now and we will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours!
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!