Craving for an exciting opportunity? We have now a role for Engineer/ Mechanic from Germany to relocate to beautiful and sunny Italy.
Our client is providing technology and services for the world’s largest companies to improve their retail network performance and talent acquisition strategies.
With headquarters in the U.S., decades of experience and more than 5500 industry experts in over 80 countries, they are passionate in the pursuit of outstanding results.
We are looking for a Junior Warranty Assessor to manage, review and assess all warranty claims according to Company’s policies.
If you have previous experience working in a mechanical work shop or have an engineering background from Technical University and now looking for a job where you can put your knowledge to use, do not hesitate and apply now!
- Manage day by day warranty claims and/or pre-approval according with daily workload;
- Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
- Check claims integrity;
- Address claims control according with Dealer behavior and deficiency;
- Provide to II level Assessor and Team Leader feedbacks about Dealer behaviors and deficiencies;
- Communicate with Customer about cases in analysis.
- Native German;
- Fluent in English;
- Engineering Degree, Diploma or Accredited Vehicle Technical Qualifications is a must;
- Open and communicative personality;
- Previous experience in 1 year in Warranty Project or in Workshop activities or in Technical Automotive activities;
- Flexible, result driven person who is able to work under pressure.
Compensation and benefits:
- Very attractive salary;
- One month of free accommodation;
- Strong employee path development;
- Multicultural working environment.